Course Starts From: 30.04.2022
Last Date for Registration: 28.04.2022
Duration of the Course: 30 Hours
Value added Courses
*தொல்லியல்* – Department of Tamil
தொல்லியல் பகுதிகளைக் கண்டுபிடித்தல், கல்வெட்டுகளை அடையாளம் காணல், நடுகற்களைக் கண்டுபிடித்தல், கோயில்களின் பழமையைத் தொன்மையை வெளிப்படுத்துதல், அகழாய்வு மேற்கொள்ளுதல் போன்றவைத் தொல்லியலின் முக்கிய செயல்பாட்டுப் பணிகளாகும். எனவே மாணவர்கள் இப்பாடத்தை எடுத்துப் படிப்பதால் வேலைவாய்ப்பிலும் தனி திறமையிலும் சிறப்புப் பெற்றவர்களாக உருவாகலாம். தமிழரின் தொன்மை வரலாற்றை அறிந்து கொள்ளவும் முடியும்.
Communicative English – Department of English
1. To enable the learners to communicate effectively and appropriately in real life situations.
2. To use English effectively for study purpose across the curriculum.
3. To gain proficiency in English language and their adaptability to the demand of the Situation.
4. To develop and integrate the use of the four language skills i.e. Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
5. To acquire correct pronunciation and fluency naturally.
Astrophysics – Department of Physics
- To spread awareness about different astronomical observatories and research institutes all around the world and to be inspired by the most recent astronomical achievements and discoveries.
- Astrophysics research opportunities are available at large government organizations such as the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre (BARC), the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy & Astrophysics(IUCAA), the National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA), the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), and others.
DIARY CHEMISTRY – Department of Chemistry
1. To provide knowledge of milk
2. To understand the constituents of milk
3. Manufacturing of dairy products.
4. To study chemical, physical & biological changes during processing.
1. To evaluate milk in terms of quality
2. Knowledge of the processing of dairy products.
3. Student will learn how dairy products are made
4. Improve Economics of Dairy Farming
OFFICE AUTOMATION – Department of Mathematics
Office Automation courses include employment in numerous fields such as in Govt. Offices, MNCs, International Organizations etc. After completing a course in Office Automation, students can opt for jobs of diverse profiles such as an Office Automation Clerk, Office Automation Technician, Office Automation Analyst, Support Assistant etc. its depending on the candidate’s experience and level of knowledge.
Quantitative Aptitude(Special Course) – Department of Mathematics
To enhance the problem solving skills, to improve the basic Mathematical skills and to help students who are preparing for any type of Competitive Examinations.
Data Science Using Python – Department of Computer Science & Applications
Data Science using Python gives you an in-depth understanding of Python programming and statistics basics, which are required to build a strong foundation and start your journey towards becoming a successful data scientist. This course explains Python programming basics and the various packages needed for data science.
Herbal Technology- Department of Botany
*To create an awareness on the understanding of Indian Systems of Medicine.
*To discover the importance of medicinal plants.
*To characterize the bio-active compounds from the medicinal plants.
*To explore the various application of bio-active compounds.
Vermitechnology- Department of Zoology
To impart training on Earthworm culture technology.
To create knowledge on Self – Employment opportunity.
CAPITAL MARKET – Department of Commerce
To equip the participant with necessary stock market theoretical and practical know so that students can apply the same in researching equity market for wealth creation. The student can get from all the background whether science, commerce or humanities, are sharing a lot of interest in pursuing their career in the stock market.
Soft & Entrepreneurship Skill – Department of Management Studies
Ability to adapt to change and solve problems in order to carry out the necessary actions in the event of unforeseen events. Emotional control, self-knowledge, self-esteem and self-criticism. Think creatively and take risks. Have initiative and interest in innovation.